Service Update

Frequently Asked Questions


1. Why can you no longer process my claim?

We submitted an application to the Financial Conduct Authority to cancel our claims management permissions in March 2021. To facilitate this application we ceased all regulated claims management activity on 29th June 2021, meaning we are no longer able to support our customers with mis-sold PPI, Packaged Bank Account, Payday Loans and Investment claims. We are also no longer processing Plevin PPI checks.

Our application with the Financial Conduct Authority was finalised on 31st July 2022 and we are now no longer authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, for regulated claims management activity. 

There are some claims services that are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, such as Tax Refund claims meaning we are still able to help our customers with these claim types.

2. Are your fees still payable if I have received an offer from my lender?

As we still represented you until 29th June 2021, if your lender made an offer of compensation on, or before this date our fees will be due and payable. We are able to continue to collect our fees after 29th June 2021, and will continue to contact customers who have outstanding balances. If you would like to make payment toward an outstanding balance, please click here to view your payment options.

3. How do I progress my claims after 29th June 2021?

We contacted all of our customers who had open  mis-sold PPI, and other financial products claims early in 2021 to let them know that we would be unable to progress their claims after 29th June 2021. 

If you still have open claims, there are two ways you can continue with these claims:

  • Pursue your claims with your lenders yourself. There is no charge for this service, and you may be able to escalate your claims to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with a lender’s response; or
  • Use another claims management company or law firm to pursue your claims.

4. I have been contacted about an un-cashed cheque for a refund due to me, how do I obtain the monies I am owed?

We have been attempting to contact customers who have not cashed refund cheques we have issued to them via telephone, SMS, email and letter. If you have received one of these communications from us, please contact us via email at so we can arrange for payment to be made to you. 

5. I need to contact you about something else…

We are no longer operating any customer service telephone lines, but you are still able to get in touch with us via email. Please see our Contact Us page for further information.