- Find out if you had PPI before the deadline
- Our number of successful Claimants is in excess of 375,000i
- One in nine adults are unsure if they had PPI according to research carried out by the Regulatorii
Why use The Claims Guys?
- One of the longest established and most successful PPI claims companies
- The Claims Guys is a claims management company, focusing on financial products for over a decade
- The Claims Guys can do a PPI Check to see if you had PPI on any accounts
Our PPI Process
To start your PPI Check contact The Claims Guys using our online form.
We will contact you about your PPI Check.
We undertake your PPI Check.
If PPI is found, we can continue to manage the whole claims process for you.
What happens next?
Once PPI is identified we will continue to work on preparing, submitting and handling your Claim(s). Our Fee of 24%, inclusive of VAT, will be payable on all successful Claim(s), as per the Terms of Engagement.Start My PPI Check
Some PPI claim facts
What products can we check?
Personal, Contract Purchase, Hire Purchase
Store Cards & Catalogues
We can check for PPI with lots of different Lenders…Start My PPI Check
From the first phone call to the last, The Claims Guys have been a fabulous team. They have been professional throughout my successful claim, which I never thought I’d get. A massive thank you!"
I can't thank The Claims Guys enough. They have been extremely helpful, always answered their phones quickly and kept me in the picture every step of the way. I am absolutely amazed with the amounts they have recovered for me, I would never have achieved the same outcome if I had pursued the claims myself. I am one very happy customer!"
The Claims Guys were very efficient throughout the whole process. I got back what I didn’t realise I had, I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome."
The Claims Guys were easy to use, they dealt with everything quickly and the service was hassle free."
The Claims Guys provided a quick, efficient, knowledgeable service with minimal interaction and quick results."